I would sit in a parking lot with you at 2am
You are a
in a while,
do not drown
I’m a gentle fragile forest creature so don’t ever yell at me you fucking fuck or I’ll eat you.
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you."
Be with someone who motivates you to be a better person, understands your pace and helps you improve it, respects your good ambitions, helps you unlearn dangerous patterns and habits. Someone who you love but don’t centralize. It is so important to understand the difference between loving someone with all your heart (which is beautiful) and removing your own core by replacing it with them (which is not love but extreme dependency).